Our highly-qualified environmental lawyers have extensive experience of all environmental legislation issues. We advise and assist our clients in obtaining permits and licenses, rectify eco-protected areas, negotiate agreements with environmental agencies and authorities, conduct due diligence investigations, and pursue administrative and judicial litigation.
What We Do
- Advise on environmental legislation and conduct analysis and assessment of environmental liabilities;
- Representation in administrative and judicial proceedings involving all environmental issues and civil inquiries;
- Advise and assist in obtaining environmental licenses and permits;
- Negotiate and advise in litigating cases with environmental agencies, government environmental protection agencies and the Public Prosecutor’s Office, including negotiating and closing partnerships, agreements, and terms of commitment and adjustment of conduct with governmental environmental agencies and other non-governmental agencies;
- Develop legal audits to investigate and assess environmental contingencies for M&A and capital market transactions.
JOSÉ ANTONIO MIGUEL NETO AT BEST LAWYERS
José Antonio Miguel Neto, partner of Miguel Neto Advogados, was recognized by the international directory Best Lawyers in Brazil in its 2020 edition. We thank all of our partners and clients for this accomplishment.
NYSBA 2017 - Guatemala
The NYSBA event in Guatemala took place from September 12-14, 2017, with the participation of our partner Maria Sylvia de Toledo Ridolfo who is responsible for the regulatory department at MNA.