Areas of Practice
- Specialization in Administrative Tax Litigation – IBET
- Specialization in Tax Planning – IBET
- Specialization in Indirect Taxes – APET
- MBA in Tax Management – FIPECAFI, 2014
- Specialization in Tax Law – COGEAE (PUC/SP), 2008
- Bachelor of Laws – Faculdade de Direito de São Bernardo do Campo (FDSBC), 2006
- Partner of the Tax area, Miguel Neto Advogados – 2019-present
- Partner of the Tax area, Briganti Advogados – 2012-2019
- Tax litigation chief, Miguel Neto Advogados – 2010-2012
- Lawyer, Braga & Marafon Consultores e Advogados – 2009-2010
- Lawyer, Miguel Neto Advogados – 2003-2009
- Brazilian Bar Association (OAB) – São Paulo, 2006
- Tax Consulting
- Tax Audit and Tax Litigation
With more than 15 years of experience in the tax area, Djalma began his legal career at Miguel Neto Advogados, where he remained a lawyer for almost 8 years. He has worked in other law firms, in boutique and large firms, and after 7 years returns to MNA as a partner of the tax area.
Specialist in Tax Law, with postgraduate studies and MBA, Djalma has been working directly in the tax practice area since 2003, with emphasis on tax, administrative and judicial litigation.
Experience in the management of liabilities and strategic tax litigation (tax assessments, special tax regimes, tax recovery, reduction of tax burden and tax regularity). He has experience in cases of high technical complexity (elaboration of court orders and interventions with the administrative and judicial bodies).
Expertise in the evaluation of fiscal impacts in commercial and financial operations, consultance of alternatives for optimization of results and reduction of risks.