Bruna Barreto de Souza Andrade has over 6 years of experience in corporate law, having spent her entire career at MNA. She has a Law degree from Faculdades Metropolitanas Unidas (FMU) and is currently undertaking a postgraduate course on Corporate Law at Instituto Brasileiro de Mercado de Capitais (IBMEC).
Her areas of expertise are corporate law and contracts.
- Bachelor of Laws, Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo (PUC/SP) 2017
- Law firm of Franco Montoro e Peixoto Advogados Associados, Associate in the Corporate Department, 2015 – 2018
- Brazilian Bar Association (OAB)- São Paulo Section, 2018
- Bachelor of Laws – Faculdades Metropolitanas Unidas (FMU), 2018
- Corporate Lawyer, Miguel Neto Advogados – 2018 – present
- Brazilian Bar Association (OAB) – São Paulo, 2018
- Corporate Law