- Specialization in Administrative Procedures of Brazilian Central Bank and Foreign Investments – Swiss Chamber
- Specialization in New Rules of Central Bank (on Foreign Capital) – Arthur Andersen
- Specialization in Real Estate Law – Escola Superior de Advocacia (ESA)
- Specialization in Real Estate Procedures in accordance with N.C.C – Faculdades Metropolitanas Unidas (FMU)
- Specialization in International Bureau of Constitutional Law – Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- Specialization in Real Estate Law under Civil Laws – Brazilian Bar Association (OAB)
- Bachelor of Laws – Universidade Paulista, São Paulo, 2000
- Brazilian Bar Association — São Paulo, since 2001
- Miguel Neto Advogados, 1998-Present
- Real Estate and Construction
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Financial Transactions and Registered Investments
- Banking, Securities and Finance
- Private Equity
- Capital Markets
Mr. Andrade has over 25 years of extensive expertise in domestic and cross-border M&A, real estate, and wealth management, having advised individuals to multinational companies in a wide range of transactions of all kinds and sizes. He graduated in Law at Universidade Paulista and holds specialization degrees in Real Estate Law and Real Estate Procedures from Escola Superior de Advocacia, Faculdades Metropolitanas Unidas (FMU), and the Brazilian Bar Association, as well as in International Bureau of Constitutional Law at Universidade de São Paulo (USP), among others.
In relation to corporate and M&A transactions, he has acted on behalf of a diverse group of clients in foreign direct investments, mergers and acquisitions, banking and finance, private equity, corporate restructuring, venture capital and day-to-day corporate matters in various sectors and industries including, infrastructure (welding, engineering and construction), pharmaceuticals and cosmetics, foods and beverages, and IT, among others.
In addition, Mr. Andrade heads the Real Estate practice at MNA, leading a group of highly-qualified attorneys in various matters relating to real estate transactions including due diligence investigations, purchase and sale commitments and/or contracts, leases (commercial and residential), built-to-suit contracts, exchanges, fiduciary transfers, subdivisions and other related transactions, as well as negotiating all commercial and contractual terms of such transactions. He has advised many local and foreign individuals and legal entities with the purchase and/or sale of residential, non-residential and rural real estate properties, commercial buildings, shopping malls, distribution centers, factories, and condominiums, among others.
Moreover, Mr. Andrade co-leads the firm’s Wealth Management and Estate Planning practice and regularly advises our clients in all aspects of estate planning, including transfers of assets, multi-generational succession planning, complex estate-related litigation, charitable giving, administration of private foundations, among other areas.
He holds the distinction of being the longest non-founding partner at MNA, having spent his entire 25-year legal career at the firm.
MNA – Miguel Neto Advogados was recognized by the renowned international publication TTR – Transational Tranding Records for its performance in 2020. Highlighting the work of the corporate law team, led by the partners José Miguel Neto, Ronaldo Assumpção and Décio Andrade, the publication listed the firm in 13th in transactional values and the 15th in volume of deals, in the national ranking. Another achievement that demonstrates our dedication and daily commitment to the best results for our clients.