Fábio Luis Izidoro
- MBA in Business Management – Fundação Instituto de Administração/USP (FIA), 2015.
- Post-Graduation in Corporate Law – Fundação Getúlio Vargas (FGV/SP), 2010.
- Bachelor of Laws – Faculdade de Direito de São Bernardo do Campo, 2003.
- Partner of Administrative and Regulatory Law, Miguel Neto Advogados – present.
- Leader of Legal Task Force, Associação Brasileira das Empresas Transmissoras de Energia Elétrica (ABRATE) – 2017 – 2020.
- Legal Coordinator, Companhia de Transmissão de Energia Elétrica Paulista (CTEEP) – 2016 – 2020.
- Legal and Commercial Coordinator, Grupo SOLVI and Koleta Ambiental S.A. – 2011 – 2016.
- Legal Coordinator and Compliance, SOLVI Participações S.A. – 2010 – 2011.
- Lawyer, KPMG Legal Services – 2007 – 2010.
- Lawyer, FEMSA Group – 2005 – 2007.
- Lawyer, Rebello Bueno Advogados Associados – 2004.
- Brazilian Bar Association (OAB) – São Paulo, since 2003.
- Regulatory Law
- Capital Markets
- Intellectual Property
- Real Estate
With over 17 years of experience, Fábio Luis Izidoro is one of the partners responsible for Miguel Neto Advogados’ administrative and regulatory area. His practice is mainly focused on issues involving bidding procurement, contractual and regulatory issues. He also have vast experience in overseeing cases before regulatory agencies and other oversight and control bodies, including handling of antirust-related issues relating to mergers and acquisitions as well as investigations relating to cartels and other forms of collusion before the Brazilian Administrative Council for Economic Defense (CADE), which is the country’s top antitrust and fair trade agency.
Fábio advises domestic and foreign clients in deals of a diverse range of sectors, and he is recognized for his ability to combine technical knowledge with excellent negotiating skills.
He holds an LL.B from Faculdade de Direito de São Bernardo do Campo (2003), a postgraduate degree in Corporate Law from Fundação Getúlio Vargas de São Paulo – FGV-SP (2010) and a MBA in Business Management from Fundação Instituto de Administração/USP (FIA) (2015)
Fábio has a professional background in renowned law firms and large multinational companies, which makes him a versatile professional with generalist legal knowledge, focused on the business and the client’s needs.