Juliana Miyuki Honda
Juliana Miyuki Honda has over 11 years of experience in corporate and contracts law. She has a Law degree from Pontifícia Universidade Católica de Campinas (PUC-Campinas), holds a postgraduate Lato Sensu Degree in Contracts Law from Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo (PUC–SP) and a specialization in Cross-border M&A at Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa (Insper), and is currently undertaking her LLM in Corporate Law at Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa (Insper).
Her areas of expertise are corporate, corporate restructuring, contracts and M&A transactions, both national and international, having been recognized for her skills in an important cross-border M&A deal involving multinational IT startup funding players.
At MNA, she attends to all 3 partners of the corporate area and over the last year she participated in all of the most important M&A deals in which MNA was the legal advisor.
- Postgraduate Lato Sensu Degree in Contracts Law – Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo (PUC – SP), 2015
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law – Pontifícia Universidade Católica de Campinas (PUC – Campinas), 2008
- Corporate and M&A Lawyer, Miguel Neto Advogados – Present
- Corporate and M&A Lawyer, Vitale, Bicalho e Dias Advogados – 2016 – 2019
- Corporate and M&A Lawyer, Honda, Estevão Advogados – 2015 – 2016
- Corporate and Contracts Lawyer, Nunes & Sawaya Advogados – 2012 – 2015
- Contracts Lawyer, Lemos e Associados – 2010 to 2012
- Brazilian Bar Association (OAB) – São Paulo, 2009
- Mergers and Acquisitions and corporate restructuring
- Real estate and corporate transactions
- Due Diligences
- Estate planning