Ronaldo M. Assumpção Filho
- Post-Graduation in Business Law – Fundação Getúlio Vargas de São Paulo (FGV-SP), 2010
- Bachelor of Laws – Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo (PUC-SP), 2006
- Partner of the Corporate area, Miguel Neto Advogados – present
- Corporate Lawyer, Miguel Neto Advogados – 2015
- Lawyrer, Vetria Mineração – 2012-2015
- Corporate Lawyer, Tozzini Freire Advogados – 2010-2012
- Lawyer, Grupo Camargo Corrêa – 2007-2010
- Brazilian Bar Association (OAB)—São Paulo, 2007
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Corporate Governance and Compliance
- Foreign Direct Investment
- Capital Markets
- Financial Transactions and Registered Investments
- Private Equity
- Project Finance
With over 13 years of experience, Ronaldo M. Assumpção Filho is one of the partners responsible for Miguel Neto Advogados’ corporate area. His practice is mainly focused on mergers and acquisitions, structured debt transactions, private equity, and corporate law.
Ronaldo advises domestic and foreign investors in deals of a diverse range of sectors, and he is recognized for his ability to combine technical knowledge with excellent negotiating skills.
He holds an LL.B from Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo – PUC-SP (2006), a postgraduate degree in Corporate Law from Fundação Getúlio Vargas de São Paulo – FGV-SP (2010) and a master’s degree in Business Law also from Fundação Getúlio Vargas de São Paulo – FGV-SP (2019).
Ronaldo has a professional background in renowned law firms and large multinational companies, which makes him a versatile professional with generalist legal knowledge, focused on the business and the client’s needs.