Franklim Hiroyuki Ouchi
- MBA in Business Law – Fundação Getúlio Vargas, 2011
- Contracts in the New Civil Code: Practice and Business Vision – Fundação Getúlio Vargas/RJ (FGV Online), 2007
- Practice Workshop and Writing Contracts – Centro de Extensão Universitária, 2007
- Graduated in Law – Universidade Presbiteriana Mackenzie, 2004
- Corporate Lawyer, Miguel Neto Advogados – 2012-Present
- Corporate Lawyer, Campedelli e Marques Advogados – 2008-2012
- Civil Litigation Lawyer, Sanchez & Sanchez Advogados- 2005-2008
- Brazilian Bar Association (OAB) – São Paulo, 2015
- Real Estate
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Financial Transactions and Registered Investments (Brazilian Central Bank – BACEN)
- Banking, Securities and Finance
Franklim Hiroyuki Ouchi has over 13 years of experience in corporate law, having spent 9 of them at MNA. He graduated in Law degree from Universidade Presbiteriana Mackenzie and holds an MBA in Business Law at Fundação Getúlio Vargas (FGV-SP).
His areas of expertise are real estate, corporate, financial transactions and registered investments (Brazilian Central Bank – BACEN) and banking, securities and finance, as well as M&A.