Nayara Farias Ferraz
- Extension in By Law Companies. Structures and Partnership Conflicts. – Mackenzie Presbyterian University, 2019
- Extension Course in M&A – Insper, 2014
- Post-Graduation in Business Law – Fundação Getúlio Vargas (FGV), 2014
- Extension Course in Restructuring and Corporate Planning – Faculdade de Direito de São Bernardo do Campo (FDSBC), 2012
- Intensive Program on Legal English, English for Young Lawers – The London School of English, 2011
- Graduated in Law – Faculdade de Direito de São Bernardo do Campo (FDSBC), 2012
- Corporate Lawyer, Miguel Neto Advogados – 2011-Present
- Brazilian Bar Association (OAB) – São Paulo, 2013
- Real Estate and Construction
- Corporate Governance and Compliance
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Wealth Management and Estate Planning
Nayara Farias Ferraz has 10 years of experience in corporate law at MNA. She has a Law degree from Faculdade de Direito de São Bernardo do Campo and holds a postgraduate degree in Business Law at Fundação Getúlio Vargas (FGV-SP), as well as extension course in various corporate law matters.
Her areas of expertise are corporate, real estate, due diligence, wealth management, estate planning and M&A.