Ronaldo M. Assumpção Filho
- Post-Graduation in Business Law – Fundação Getúlio Vargas de São Paulo (FGV-SP), 2010
- Bachelor of Laws – Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo (PUC-SP), 2006
- Partner of the Corporate area, Miguel Neto Advogados – present
- Corporate Lawyer, Miguel Neto Advogados – 2015
- Lawyrer, Vetria Mineração – 2012-2015
- Corporate Lawyer, Tozzini Freire Advogados – 2010-2012
- Lawyer, Grupo Camargo Corrêa – 2007-2010
- Brazilian Bar Association (OAB)—São Paulo, 2007
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Corporate Governance and Compliance
- Foreign Direct Investment
- Capital Markets
- Financial Transactions and Registered Investments
- Private Equity
- Project Finance
Ronaldo Machado Assumpção Filho has over 14 years of experience and is one of the partners responsible for Miguel Neto Advogados’ corporate area. He holds a Law degree from Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo (PUC-SP), a postgraduate degree in Corporate Law from Fundação Getúlio Vargas de São Paulo (FGV-SP) and a master’s degree in Business Law also from Fundação Getúlio Vargas de São Paulo (FGV-SP).
His practice is mainly focused on mergers and acquisitions, structured debt transactions, private equity, and corporate law, advising domestic and foreign investors in deals of a diverse range of sectors, and he is recognized for his ability to combine technical knowledge with excellent negotiating skills.
Ronaldo has a professional background in renowned law firms and large multinational companies, which makes him a versatile professional with generalist legal knowledge, focused on the business and the client’s needs.
LEADERS LEAGUE 2021 | M&A e CORPORATE LAW
MNA – Miguel Neto Advogados was recognized by the renowned French directory Leaders League for its performance in the areas of M&A and CORPORATE LAW, in its 2021 edition. The survey evaluates the expertise and performance of excellence through clients’ feedback and analysis of relevant cases . We thank all our clients and partners for the achievement and for our team that is dedicated daily in the search for the best solutions.
MNA – Miguel Neto Advogados was recognized by the renowned international publication TTR – Transational Tranding Records for its performance in 2020. Highlighting the work of the corporate law team, led by the partners José Miguel Neto, Ronaldo Assumpção and Décio Andrade, the publication listed the firm in 13th in transactional values and the 15th in volume of deals, in the national ranking. Another achievement that demonstrates our dedication and daily commitment to the best results for our clients.